Worlds Yummiest Baked Chicken Recipe
This is worlds yummiest baked chicken recipe marinated in butter. If you are not into complicated recipes and want to make innovative unique yummiest chicken at home this recipe is for you. This meal has a lot of nutritional value as it is full of fruits rich with vitamin C which is perfect to boost your immunity and whole chicken is full of lean Protien with vegetable carbs.
Is Organic Chicken Healthy?
Grass fed, free roaming, insects eating Organic chicken is definitely healthy. One of the study shows Organic chicken has 40% more omega 3. Organic chicken is free from chemicals that are used to inflate chicken and artificial growth which is the main cause of cancer these days and is the major reason for food poisoning.
Is Baked food good for your health?
Roasting or baking are similar form of cooking with dry heat without using oils. which helps your maintain a healthy weight and diet. Fried foods are definitely unhealthy for your body. It fills your body with unnecessary fats and clog the artries.
Is Butter healthy?
Eating butter in Moderation is fine sugar is your real enemy. In any case you should exercise to burn your calories.
This recipe serves up to 6 persons and preparation time is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 5 lbs butter
- Minced garlic
- 2 lemons
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 cup rice
- 4 peaches
- 1 Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 1 Kg Strawberries
- 1 Kg Oranges
- Crushed chilli
- Prepare the butter mixture by adding minced garlic, teriyaki sauce, balsamic vinegar, parsley, Black pepper, crushed chilli and oregano. Sprinkle salt on fruits and vegetables.
- Stuff whole chicken with strawberry, orange slices, lemon, carrot and parsley .
- Coat stuffed chicken with butter mixture completely and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Spread instant rice on the tray and add layer of sliced vegetables and fruits.
- Put butter coated chicken on top of the rice, fruits and vegetables layer on the tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Take the Tray out and enjoy the yummiest chicken in the world.
If you Don’t have instant rice then you should prepare rice separately. When rice is ready steam fruits and vegetables for 5 minutes in the oven. Bake chicken separately and place it on top of cooked rice and fruits.
Try to use Organic chicken, fruits and vegetables and select them carefully as you become what you eat. This meal is good for 3-6 persons and you can also use tomato paste or green chilli paste on the side. Eat it fresh because the taste will change if you put it in the fridge.