Baking is not that difficult to start with and, Who doesn’t love strawberries so for the love of strawberries here we are making Junooni Strawberry Tart for you. Junooni Strawberry Tart has the perfect blend of sweet and colourful juicy strawberries with the smooth velvety cream along with scrumptious dough. This recipe gives you an equal blend of fine crust and fresh juicy strawberries. Get below the most easiest and delicious recipe of Junooni Strawberry Tart ever:
This is a beginner to Intermediate level Baking.
The process will take 3 hours 20 minutes.
50 minutes of prep.
Inactive Time is 1 hour 30 minutes, 1 hour of cooking time.
It serves 5-6 persons.
INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST/SWEET DOUGH
Butter 250 gm
Flour 1 cup
Sugar 125 gm
Salt Half Teaspoon
Vanilla Essence 1 Teaspoon
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
Whipped cream 200 gram
Milk cream 70 gram
Icing sugar 50 gram
Coconut milk powder 60 gram
Gelatin 10 gram
Half kg strawberry
For Making Crust of Strawberry Tart:
- Combine all the ingredients of sweet dough (Butter, Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Salt and Vanilla Essence) in a large bowl and mix well with the help of blender. You can also knead well with your hands for 5 minutes until it binds well. When the dough is bind, then keep it in refrigerator for minimum 20 minutes to set.
- Once the dough gets set, put it on a plain surface. Now dust flour on the surface and equally roll the dough on surface. You are supposed to make a 12 inch equal circle which needs to be ¼ inch thick.
- After this, take a roller pin and carefully roll the dough onto the roller pin. Then take a 9 inch tart pan / dish and set the rolled up dough in your tart pan. Now press the edges into the side evenly and remove the edges from the tart pan with the help of a knife. This will make the crust look even and neat. For achieving good results, again refrigerate the tart pan to allow it to set and hold with the shape.
- Now preheat the oven. For Commercial oven preheat to 180 degrees (and bake for 10 minutes). And for Non Commercial ovens preheat to 350 degrees (and bake for 30 minutes).
- Now comes the baking part, Bake the tart in for 10 minutes in the Commercial oven and 30 minutes in the Non Commercial oven.
- Once the dough is bake, take it out the oven and then brush it with egg white and put it back in the oven again and bake for another 8 minutes to give it a nice luscious look. At this point, make sure that it is golden in color and not over baked or brown in color. Once it is baked and you achieve the light golden color, put it out of the oven and keep aside to let it adjust with the room temperature.
For Strawberry Tart Filling Mixture:
- Cut the fresh strawberries into thin slices.
- Add milk cream, coconut powder and gelatin into whipped cream.
- Mix them thoroughly for 3 minutes.
- After this, take the crust and spread sliced strawberry onto the crust and fill it.
- Pour filling mixture on top of sliced strawberries and crust evenly .
- Now comes the fun part, after spreading the mixtures on sliced strawberries and covering it up well, decorate the tart in your style by putting the plain or sliced strawberries on top and layer them well and sprinkle the icing sugar on the top.
- Now put the tart in the freezer and chill well. Once it is chilled, cut the slices and have your piece of happiness 🙂
Health Benefits of Strawberry
It is a refreshing and nutritious fruit filled with the benefits. It is rich in antioxidants and also helps to control a person’s blood sugar. It is often suggested to the diabetic patients by the Doctors. It also contains Polyphenol content and prevents against heart diseases.
As far as the variety is concerned, there are almost 600 varieties of strawberry.
They support the human body for defending against a variety of bacteria and diseases due to the containment of high Vit C, fiber and potassium.
To the Cancer patients, before the Cancer treatments, the advice for eating strawberries is given by specialists as they work against free radicals because of powerful antioxidant.
Strawberry has good nutrition values with Vit A and C, Protein, Carbohydrates, Calcium, Iron and Dietary Fiber
Source: Medical News