Every one likes Maple syrup or Nutella chocolate dripping over fluffy pan cakes with berries and banana topping. Here is a quick and easy recipe of fluffy pancakes you can make at home. You can make all sort of pancakes but my favourite are with Protein shake powder to give extra protein for workout.
Watch Youtube Video
How to Make Fluffy Pancake
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4–8 Pancakes
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolk, milk, vanilla.
- Whisk egg white in a separate bowl or everything all together.
- Add melted butter with flour mixture .
- Pour Wet mixture into dry mixture and mix everything thoroughly.
- Heat the pan on medium flame for 2 minutes and add 1 table spoon of butter in it and spread it evenly. Add mixture into the pan and spread it evenly.
- I usually use a large pan and spread the batter widely for a bigger pancake.
- Cook until the sides are golden. Usually it take 3 minutes on medium heat.
- 3 cup all purpose flour.
- 4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 tbsp White Sugar
- 3 cup Milk
- 3 Large Egg
- 60 gram butter or 3 table spoon
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Butter 3 tbsp