French toasts are very easy to make and Vanilla extract along with cinnamon brings richness in taste. You can use regular milky bread or any bread of y0ur choice to make it. Enjoy it with Karak tandoori chai made in earthen Cup.
Total Time: 30 mins
Cook Time 6 Mins
Prep Time 24 Mins
Yield:1- 2 persons
- In a Bowl cut two eggs, add 1/4 cup milk, add 1 table spoon vanilla and 2.5 table spoon powdered sugar.
- Whisk together and put a side. Cut thick pieces of brioche bread evenly and soak it in the mixture for 2 mins and flip the side and soak for 1 minute.
- Melt butter in a warm pan and fry slices for 2 minutes or until golden and switch the side.
- You can use strawberries or banana or berries of your choice and add maple syrup or honey with chocolate on top, Sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon powder on top.
- Enjoy thick golden French toast warm with tea or coffee.
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 slices challah, brioche, or white bread
1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
1/2 cup Nutella chocolate warm, icing sugar.