This is the most trending cashew nut and cinnamon flavoured Dalgona coffee. Dalgona Coffee is a cold/hot latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee froth on top. Dalgona Coffee is the most trending drink in South Korea in recent time when the whole world is locked down due to Corona Virus.
Dalgona coffee is inspired by the South Korean dalgona candy, a toffee sponge that resembles the creamy dollop that tops the ice coffee.This rare combo of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is absolutely delicious. Pakistanis make coffee with similar recipe for decades now which us usually served warm and velvety smooth froth is blended in milk also know as phenti hot coffee in Pakistan.
Watch Video for the method.
To make two cups of Dalgona cashew nut coffee.
- Soak cashew nuts in 2 glass of milk over night and then blend it to make cashew nut milk.
- Put 3 and 1/2 tea spoon coffee powder, 3 tea spoon powdered sugar , 2 tea spoon mineral water.
- Beat sugar ,coffee and water with beater or spoon until thick velvety froth is formed.
- Pour 3-4 cubes of ice in glass and pour chilled milk.
- Pour thick smooth velvety froth on top and sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- For dressing put cashew nuts on top.
Your chilled cashew nut and cinnamon flavoured famous Dalgona coffee is ready.