This is the easiest banana chocolate tart recipe you will find on the internet. Any one with a sweet tooth with begginer to zero cooking skills can make this. writing down the easiest possible way to make this for you with video and ingredients .
This is a Beginner to Intermediate Level Baking.
The process will take 3 hours 2o minutes.
50 minutes of prep.
Inactive time is 1 hours 30minutes.
1 hour of cooking time.
Serving of 5-6 persons.
- To make the pastry or Sweet dough. Combine butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, flour together in a large bowl and mix it with pastry blender or with hands for 5 minutes and work it to bind the dough until its too wet or sticky. when the dough is formed wrap it in a plastic sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll the pastry on a slightly floured surface so it won’t stick and make a round flat 12 inch circle of the dough which should be 1/4 inch in height and thickness.
- Carefully roll the dough onto a roller or pin and lay it inside a 9 inch tart pan. Press the dough into the pan nicely. Press the edges into the side evenly. it is important to press the dough into the pan evenly and balance it. Shave of the and remove the edges of the dough hanging on the side of the tart pan to make it a neat cleaner look with a knife. put the tart in the refrigerator for 10 mins for the shape to hold.
- Pre heat commercial oven to 180degrees and Non commercial to 350degrees.
- Bake pastry or sweet dough in the oven for 10 minutes in the commercial oven or 30 mins in non commercial oven. Take the pastry out of the oven and brush the top with egg white and coat it with pastry brush. Bake it again for 8 minutes to make it golden. Make sure its golden not brown because it has to go in the oven again for baking with the mixture again so it won’t burn. it should be light golden in colour. Take it out of the oven and keep it aside to cool so it can be baked again.
- To make the filling. Lets start with preparing melted chocolate. Put Cream in the pot with milk on a medium flame until it simmers from the side and add chopped chocolate of your choice or chocolate powder. I would suggest chopped chocolate for a better taste stir it till its smoothed out and melted. Put eggs , sugar, flour and melted butter in a bowl and add melted chocolate in it. Mix it thoroughly with hand beater until thick mixture is formed. Stir the mixture and put it aside for 5 minutes to cool down. Cut 5 bananas into thin slices and place it on the tart evenly to make a layer of bananas. Pour the mixture on top and spread it evenly on the dough and banana layer. Bake it for 15-20 minutes until it forms a shiny layer on top and surface is glossy. Take the tart out and place white and brown chocolate chunks forming a layer on the surface and bake it again for 3 minutes.
- If you see any cracks or bubbles take it out immediately it means its over heated of over baked. Cool it for in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or serves warm.
Ingredients For Sweet Dough/Shell
Salt Half Teaspoon
Vanilla liquid 1Teaspoon
Flour 1 cup
Ingredients for Filling
Vanilla 1 Table spoon
Flour 1 cup
Chopped Chocolate 2cup
Chocolate Bar 2 white and brown
Enjoy Your Junooni Banana Chocolate Tart.